We sell the components, so you can assemble your own string of outdoor lights, according to your own specifications.
- Some bulbs cannot be left outdoors in moisture/rain - the vent holes allow water to seep into the bulb. Remove the bulbs when not in use.
- Note: all plastic/rubber products will eventually perish when left out in the rain & sun.
- Approximate cost for 25m with 25 bulbs and holders, with plugtop = R1900 approx.
- Choose the length of outdoor cable eg. 25m @ R15pm = R375
- Determine the number of bulb holders and B22 bulbs needed eg. 25 bulbs at 1m spacing = 25 bulbs and holders @ R60 = R1500.
- If you decide to use the E27 bulbs, you need the E27/B22 adaptor to plug into the bulb holders.
- Add a plugtop @ R23.
Email your request to email@example.com
Warm White 60mm LED filament globe, 6W, 230V
Steady, bright white, 45mm plastic globe, 1W, 230V
Bright White 60mm LED globe, 7W, 230V
Steady, multicolour, 25mm plastic globe, 1W, 230V
Steady, warm white, 45mm plastic globe, 1W, 230V
Warm White 60mm LED globe, 7W, 230V
230V, LED Warm White 10m
Steady (not flashing) More stock expected 20 July
230V, LED Warm White 20m
Steady (not flashing) New stock expected 20 July 2017
8x Rain lights
80cm each tube
Lamp holder for big bayonet BC/B22 bulbs
DIY Outdoor cable sold per meter