- Party Lights guarantees all products to be original and genuine new products from the respective manufacturers.
- It is your responsibility to research if the product will meet your needs, before you buy it from us.
- We are happy to refund, repair or replace (where possible) any item which is defective within 1 (one) year of purchase, on condition that a valid receipt is provided, and that the goods have not been deliberately or negligently damaged. This applies to all goods against manufacturer’s defects and as per respective manufacturer’s warranties.
- We generally do not accept returns if the correct item has been shipped to you.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping costs to Party Lights (in RSA).
- Party Lights may facilitate assessment and/or repairs in consultation with the respective manufacturer and at their sole discretion.
- If found to be a manufacturer’s defect, Party Lights will ship the repaired product back to the customer free of charge (within RSA only).
- Customers must use the products within the limits and purpose for which the product was intended.
- A free quotation will be provided before any repairs are undertaken.
- For paid orders (but not yet shipped), we reserve the right to charge an admin fee (minimum R10), and re-stocking fee (approx 20% of the item value).
- We suggest you rather use the credit towards a future purchase.
Another version of guarantees for our lights:
Our lights are IP20 rated for indoor use – use outdoor at your discretion and using proper precautions.
If used outdoor (even with shrink-wrapping at the LED connection points), the strings will be exposed to outdoor elements (rain and sun and wind) and they will discolour and perish over time, and water will seep into the LED connection points.
We cannot provide any guarantee for lighting for various reasons.
You need to satisfy yourself that these lights are fit for your purpose.
We retail the lights as-is, and we will guarantee that they will work when you receive them (and for a reasonable 7 days after you receive them, for the purpose of testing your order).
In other words, they are guaranteed against DOA (dead-on-arrival).