We accept the following payment options:
- EFT (preferred) into our ABSA account (use your name or order # as reference)
- Bring cash when collecting from us in Pretoria (by prior arrangement only)
- Deposit cash at an ABSA branch into our ABSA account (ABSA charges R8 + 1,5% of total, minimum R30)
- Cheque deposits - we do not accept cheque deposits
- International payments (any additional charges must be for your account)
- Card payments using your debit or credit card via PayFast (limits may apply)
- PayPal payments by prior arrangement only
Pay as per the payment method selected for your order. If you pay by another method, there can be additional charges for your account eg cash deposit attracts a R30 minimum charge.
ABSA savings a/c 9127233595
Electronic code 632005
Use your name as reference
We do not respond to requests of proof of payment notifications - instead, we use our time to process orders.
Proof of payment enables us to pack your parcel in preparation for cleared payment.
Once your payment is fully cleared in our account, we call the couriers to collect for you, or we can release the order to you.